It is possible to configure a custom domain name either for accessing our APIs and scripts or to serve links. We provide a free TLS/SSL certificate (Let‘s encrypt).
Before you can add your domain name, please make sure your DNS records are properly configured:
CNAME record to your DNS pointing to
Add your domain name¶
- Navigate to Controls > Custom Domains
- Click the “Add Custom Domain“ button
- Enter the domain name you want to add
- Select the type
- Click the “Save“ button
- Use this type if you want to access our APIs and scripts over your own domain name. This can be helpful in bypassing adblockers.
- Use this type with the link shortener.